Meghan Griffin, DO
Dr. Griffin was born and raised in Dearborn, Michigan. After high school, she attended Michigan State University where she obtained a degree in material science engineering with a specialty in biomaterials. She subsequently attended Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine where she obtained her DO. She trained in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Providence Hospital and subsequently did a fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. She completes the program in June, 2016.
PersonalWhen not working, Dr. Griffin enjoys living a healthy lifestyle. She is an avid runner, enjoys gardening and yoga.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Board Eligible
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Providence Hospital and Medical Centers, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellowship: Henry Ford Hospital, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery